Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wings West

  1. #1
    Inactive Member White_Crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Again does anyone know if those guy's at Assylum Motorsport can send me a wings west body kit ?
    well im from Portugal and their web site only sends to stuff 2 you guys from USA.
    Portugal probbaly has the worst tunning pages i have ever seen frown(((

    ------------------
    I just smoked a porshe with my '89 HB civic
    (he was parked)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 13secondcivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a Wings West dealer if it helps. I can get you just over cost, problem is, not sure if they'll drop ship for me yet..and it wouldn't be worth the double shipping. email me privately and i'll see what I can do in the meantime.


    ------------------
    PERFORMANCE REFINISHING, Inc.
    Home to all your High Peformance Honda needs!

    visit us at http://performancerefinishing.8m.com

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ladynredsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NOOO!!! PLEASE, stay away from them. i know several people that got screwed by them! try this guy:http://www.newwayautosports.com/. he has the best prices by far.

    also keep an eye out on ebay. put 88-91 civic in the search. like once a month i see one for sale for $580 (shipping included!)

    ami

    ------------------
    www.members.tripod.com/4thgencivic

    "Hi, my name is Ami and I'm a Honda-coholic"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •